Friday, August 19, 2016

P.E Reflection

                                        Blind Throw

Today we played a game called blind throw. some of the people were teachers and the others were learners. we had to sit on a chair and it was backwards so then you can't see the hoops and you have to throw a bean bag, there were 3 hoops you had to try to throw your bean bag into one of the hoops and each hoop is some points, you also got to chose a country to play as. I Thought the teacher did a good job and everybody else listened. 


I used mostly the Imagining  muscle because you had to imagine were the hoops were and how far they are. Also my l listening muscle because my partner tells me what to do you have to listen properly of else you might not get it in the hoop.      



  

                                         Here is a photo of the game 

No comments:

Post a Comment