Thursday, September 24, 2015

Disgust

WALT entertain the audience
Success Criteria:
  1. I plan for the writing task
  2. I write sentences that make sense
  3. I have colour, taste, smell, look, sound and feel each on a new line.
  4. I use specific words in the poem.
  5. I attempt to write words I don’t know by using my sound/letter knowledge or a dictionary.
  6. I use commas, exclamation marks, capital letters and full stops correctly.
  7. I will present my poem on an A4 paper from the tote tray.  I need to think about making sure the reader will be able read my writing.

Disgust.
Disgust is dark green
It tastes like mouldy dark green broccoli
It smells like freshly mown grass
Disgust looks like somebody that has a scrunched up face.
it sounds like somebody who is chopping up veggies
Disgust feels disturbing.
Disgust makes me awful!.    

5 comments:

  1. I love the line about having a scrunched up face, that is definitely how I react when something is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done sienna for putting in good info keep it up great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) I like your describing words like Mouldy dark green broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI SIENNA!!!
    STAR:I like that you said (DISGUST IS DARK GREEN)
    STAR:Nice work on all your sentences
    WISH:Why did you keep doing different greens?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star - I loved how you said it tastes like moldy green broccoli
    Wish- You have no wish today well done

    ReplyDelete