Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Animal band reader's theater - term 3 week 7

Walt performe to an audiience
Success Criteria:

  • speak clearly
  • speak loudly
  • speak with expression
  • speak together as a group
                                                              The animal band! 
  
Today Room 12 had an assembly item called 'The animal band'.  The characters were the donkeys, dogs, cats, roosters, readers, narrators and robbers.  
We started practicing on Tuesday and we performed on Friday.  When we just started we didn't do the best, but when we got used to it we got better and better and by Friday, I thought it was a 10/10.  
I was an actress as a cat, there was one actor in each group.  
When it was Friday I was a bit nervous because there were 600 people watching us. After the show and after assembly Mrs Miller gave us a fruit burst.  Then we got changed back into our uniform.

This is a photo of me and my group in our costumes. 



This is a photo of me in my costume.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your acting Sienna, you made a great cat and thought carefully about your actions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sienna, * Your acting was SO AWESOME Great Job * I liked how you said all the charterers. ^ I think that you have completed your mission
    You were AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is a lot of people that came to the item[600]
    your medial is you spelt ever thing right.
    An neither medial is you are downing wall with the comics.
    you have no mission
    thank you for sheering it to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello i like your blog. and this is clara mullins :)

    ReplyDelete