Thursday, September 17, 2015

10 facts about me - Week 8 term 3

10 facts about me!!


  1. My favorite animals are kittens, bats and parrots .
  2. My favorite food are apples and salt and vinegar chips. 
  3. My favorite sport is netball and rippa rugby.
  4. My favorite books are Diary of a wimpy kid.
  5. My favorite TV shows are regular show and adventure time
  6. My favorite colour is light blue and yellow.
  7. My favorite game at school are bomb.
  8. My favorite ice cream flavour is cookies and cream.
  9. My favorite take away place is Burger King.
  10. My favorite pattern is vertical stripes.

This is my favourite kind of kitten.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sienna
    Star:I love the photo of the kitten:)
    Star:I like that you put in that your favorite TV shows because I like them too.
    Wish:Number 7 doesn't make sense because it say's 'My favorite game at school are bomb'.

    ReplyDelete