Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Forest Castle




                                               The Forest Castle
As I stepped into the snow it rose to my knees but I didn't care I began to walk in the forest ,I looked up and The trees were filled with snow just then I fell in a pothole at least the snow saved me. I walked deeper and deeper into the snow took a few turns and walked some more…  and took some more turns and then I realized something I was lost!!!!
                                                   
I started to panic and began walking in random directions hoping that one of the turns would take me home. It started to get dark and I couldn't see where I was going I stopped and thought to myself I should wait to morning so then I can see where I’m going. I tried going to sleep but I just couldn't fall asleep I got up and decided to explore the forest till morning. Its 2am and I was walking around in the dark then SMACK I hit into a tall thick tree I looked up and down side to side. It is 7:00 am and I can see now.

I was in some kind of forest castle there were tall thin trees leaning over blocking the sun from view. There was still snow on the trees even though the sun was shining, then the sky turned from blue to grey clouds and just then it started pouring with rain, there must be a storm I thought. Then a couple of minutes later there was a cackle of thunder and a flash of lightning I better get home.


I started walking around then out of the blue the rain stopped lightning struck the tree right next to me then it set fire, I didn't know what to do so I ran as fast as I could because the fire was getting bigger eventually I ran all the way home. The moment I got inside it started raining again and the fire went out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment