Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Birthdays - Week 5

My pet's birthday!a
On new years day it is my cat's birthday and she will be 5.
In July, it is my kitten's birthday (her name is Milly) and she will be 1.
Spot and cuddles (my rabbits) birthday is in June but I don't know what day.

My families birthdays!
Harlow's birthday(my little sister) is on Boxing Day and she will be 4.
My mum's birthday is on October 28th and she will be 27.
My dad's birthday is on the 30th of December and he will be 32.
My nana's birthday is on the 3rd of October and she will be 54.
My cousin Alyssa's birthday is on April the 10th and she will be 9.
Dianne's birthday is on the 18th of May and she will be 34.

Other people's birthdays that I know.

Ruby.L's is on Christmas Day which would be December the 25th.
Ruby.H's birthday is on September the 14th.
Maiya's birthday is on May the 7th.
Emma's birthday is on November the 12th


AND MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 12 OF MARCH!





4 comments:

  1. I know someone whose birthday is on the same day as yours...MR MILLER! Well done for using the apostrophes carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sienna, I like your Blog Post what a cool idea I never thought of doing a Blog Post about Birthdays. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so right Ruby I never thought of doing any type of blog post like this blog post. I really like how you have wrote you name at the end. Also it is a great smart idea for a freestyle. Great Work Sienna
    Gloryumptious:)

    ReplyDelete