Monday, March 7, 2016

Thank you poem

Dear Mum 😃
  I liked making the drive in movie car. The food was ice cream  but then it melted and turned  into soft serve and we had popcorn. I also liked looking at other peoples cars because some of them were really cool and they were all different shapes and sizes and they were all colored nicely.  


T-thanks for all your help on camp
H-happy always happy,even when things don’t go her way
A-always gives me positive thoughts  
N-nice to me whenever
K-kind and intelligent
S-she is really good at making the ice cream


S-Sarah you are a very very good cook
A-always helping make the lunch tea and all the other meals
R-really good at river crossing
A-awesome at spotlight
H-helps people when they get stuck


Again thank you for going on camp with me.

Many thanks Sienna G.😃

No comments:

Post a Comment