Friday, April 1, 2016

Color the spinner

At the start of the year we did a math activity it was called color the spinner what we had to do is there was a circle with 8 columns in it and then it said you need to color the spinner mostly blue color the spinner least yellow and color the same green and red. And then when you color in the spinner then you have to answer some questions when you are done you cheek with another person to see if you were right or wrong.    

My color the spinner
I did three of my spinner columns blue 2 of the columns red and green and 1 of the columns yellow.
Then when I answered the questions but I can't remember the questions because it was such a long time ago.
I did my work with tia because the work was really really hard and challenging so I asked tia.  

Here is a photo of me and tia's color the spinner work

IMG_0175.JPG

1 comment:

  1. you are a great student at parkvale school and a great bloger

    ReplyDelete